It’s time we let dads know we appreciate everything they have done for us. Here are our top five reasons why we love dads:
1. He takes one for the team: Even though he knows he may look super silly, he treasures precious moments and always keeps in mind that life is too short to care. You can bet he’ll don his party hats, attempt to fit in a box decorated as a makeshift car, wear the funkiest costumes for Dress Up and attend tea parties with his little girl!
2. He doesn’t sweat the small stuff: Forgot the diapers on an outing? No biggie, napkins will do just fine. Dad always finds a way!
3. He teaches you how to do cool things: Skateboarding, riding a bike, driving a car, and of course, making funny fart noises. He’s one of the first heroes our kids look up to – next to mom, of course!
4. He has no concept of pop culture, and it’s adorable! Unless it’s Depeche Mode, U2 or AC/DC, forget about it!
5. He gives you realistic expectations about life: His logical answers to things you find overwhelming is actually annoying, but always puts things into perspective.