This summer it’s all about the Prosecco Popsicles!
These need to come with a “keep away from children” warning message because although they look like a fun, colorful treat they are definitely the grown up kind that you do not want your child to accidentally eat! Boozy popsicles are here and they are here to stay my friend! I am obsessed with these Prosecco Popsicles! News flash: you can actually buy these “boozy” popsicles but they are so easy to make why not make them yourself?! Here is an easy recipe that all you have to add is chillin’, as in, chill out on a nice outdoor chaise lounge while enjoying these refreshing treats. No one will be any the wiser!
1/2 c. Strawberries, sliced
1/2 c. blueberries
1/2 c. raspberries
1 bottle prosecco
- Divide fruit between two Popsicle molds.
- Fill each Popsicle mold three-quarters full with prosecco.
- Fill molds to top with lemonade of your choice and insert popsicle stick.
- Freeze for 6 hours, or until frozen.
- Before serving, run the molds under warm water to loosen the popsicles.
- Put Popsicles in a fancy glass and add more prosecco just for fun.
- Enjoy with friends or alone.