Summer Berry Smoothie Recipe
Smoothies are a quick and easy breakfast or snack to drink at home or on your way to work. Check out this delicious Summer Berry Smoothie recipe courtesy of Minimalist Baker!
Prep Time: 5 Minutes Total Time: 5 Minutes Serves: 2
- 1 1/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 large ripe, sliced and frozen banana (~1 cup)
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup Plain Unsweetened Almond Breeze Almond Milk
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until creamy and smooth, scraping down sides as needed.
- Taste and adjust flavor as needed. Add more milk or fruit juice if too thick. Add more frozen banana if not sweet enough. Serve immediately. Freezes well (or make into Popsicles).
Nutrition Information: For 1 Smoothie
Calories: 183 Fat: 1.6g Saturated Fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 41g
Sugar: 26g Sodium: 72mg Fiber: 7.3g Protein: 2.5g