Easter is quickly approaching which means it’s time to start planning your Easter dinner menu! To get you started, I found this delicious and creative recipe for an Easter carrot cheese ball appetizer courtesy of Yummy Healthy Easy which is sure to win the vote for the most unique and tastiest appetizer.
- 2 (8-oz) packages light cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 stalks chopped green onion
- 1 Tbsp. light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. white vinegar
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. ground mustard
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt California seasoning blending
- Finely shredded cheddar cheese
- Bundle of parsley
- Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Form a large triangle in the shape of a carrot on a large plate.
- Trim parsley so it’s the length desired. Push parsley bundle into the top of the cheese ball to make the greens on the carrot. Cover the ball with cheddar cheese and pat down so it adheres.
- Serve with crackers and veggie sticks!