Crock Pot Skinny Cauliflower Cheddar Soup Recipe
Coming home on a chilly weekday and finding home-made hearty soup ready to eat is the best! I love soup and this recipe for Crock Pot Skinny Cauliflower Cheddar Soup is one of my favourites because not only does it task yummy but it’s super easy to make and its low in calories! You’ll never miss the potatoes in this delicious soup! Try it tonight:
- 4 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, finely chopped
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- Optional garnish: Fresh snipped chives and additional shredded cheddar
- Put the vegetable broth, cauliflower, onion, carrot, celery, bay leaves, oregano, garlic and thyme in a Crock Pot. Cook on low for 7-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours until the vegetables are tender.
- Turn off heat and blend the soup with an immersion blender until smooth. If you don’t have an immersion blender, blend in small batches in a stand up blender.
- Blend in the Greek Yogurt and milk until smooth.
- Stir in the cheddar until melted.
- Serve with snipped chives and additional cheddar.
What is your favourite crock pot recipe? Comment below!