I love summer weekends at the cottage relaxing by the lake. My favorite part of the cottage is hot S’Mores off the campfire. The toasted marshmallow and melted chocolate all sandwiched between two graham crackers… YUM!
You can make a quick and easy S ‘More treat at home – no campfire required!
6 graham cracker sheets*, or 12 Saltine or Ritz Crackers (or as many as you wish)
6 large marshmallows (enough to fit your crackers)
12 Hershey’s Kisses, unwrapped (enough to top your crackers)
- Break graham cracker sheets in half.
- Using clean scissors (or a clean knife) cut each marshmallow into 2 halves.
- Heat oven to Low Broil.
- Align graham crackers in the center of a cookie sheet about 1/2″ apart from each other.
- Top each graham cracker with a marshmallow with the cut/sticky side down.
- Place marshmallow topped graham crackers under broiler (turn oven light on if you have one) DON’T WALK AWAY, watch them closely as they will toast quickly, allow to toast until golden, rotating pan with oven mitt as needed.
- Once golden, immediately remove from oven, place 1 Kiss in the center of each toasted marshmallow and gently press down. For best results serve warm, just like a real S’more.
For a fun twist try using Hershey’s Hugs in place of the Kisses!