3 Easy Breakfasts for Busy Back to School Mornings
Back to School mornings can be stressful, but you always have to make sure your kids are fed before they head out the door! Try out these 3 easy breakfasts for busy back to school mornings that both you, and your children will love.
Nut Butter, Banana, and Chia Seed Toast
Toast is an easy breakfast idea! But, it can get kind of boring if you eat it too much. Try sprucing it up with some nut butter, banana, and chia seed! NOTE: for nut allergies, you can replace the nut butter with sun butter!
Take a look at this recipe from TheSkinnyFork
- Toast the bread
- Spread 1 tbsp of nut butter (or sun butter) onto toast
- Place banana slices onto the nut butter and sprinkle chia seeds all over
The nut butter, banana slices, and chia are a tasty combination! This is a great breakfast to fuel you and your kids up until lunch time!
PB&J Waffle Sandwich
Swap out the bread for whole grain waffles and try out this delicious and unique alternative to a PB&J sandwich from CaitsPlate
- Toast whole grain waffles
- Spread 1 tablespoon peanut butter and jelly on the toasted waffles
- Sandwich together and slice in half (if desired)
- Optional: you can put berries inside the waffle sandwich before putting together
Healthy Berry Yogurt Smoothie
This one is easy! You can make a few glasses at once in a blender if you feeding more than one mouth! Try out this quick and simple 5 ingredient smoothie from Chef Savvy
*The following recipe serves 2, double the ingredients for more smoothie!*
- Add 3/4 cup of fresh blueberries, 3/4 cup of fresh blackberries, 5.3 ounce package of plain Greek yogurt, 1 cup vanilla soy milk, 1 whole banana, into blender
- Pulse for 30 seconds, stir, and pulse for an additional 30 seconds
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve
Comment what your fav breakfast to make in the morning is!